Skip to main content
v3.5.0 (November 16, 2023)
- New 3D physics joint components
- Physics Matter controls bounciness and friction
- Japanese language support
- Sketchfab reintegration
- Apply lighting to effect users with Portrait Normal Texture
- Add Physics Matter from the Asset menu to customize the bounciness and friction values of physics objects.
- The Japanese language option is available in the Language dropdown.
- Add Portrait Normal Texture from the Asset menu to generate a normal texture from the camera image.
- Add the 3D Portrait Segmentation object from the Object menu.
- Assets can now be easily located using the Find asset icon.
- Use the Blonde Hair generative effect object to lighten your hair.
- Sketchfab is back, allowing for easy access to their wide variety of 3D assets.
- Physics Material, Is Tangible, and Fit Mesh properties have been added to collider objects.
- Physics settings have been added to the Effect Settings window.
- Portrait Segmentation can easily be added from the Quick Access Bar.
- View demo videos when selecting an interaction.
- A drag option is available in the 2D Scene panel.
- Search for objects in the Object menu.
- View your Bonus Badge status, including your effects’ stats, in the Bonus Badge window.