The Face Liquify functionality gives you the freedom to control the proportions of multiple facial and bodily features.
Add Face Liquify object
Add a Face Mask object by clicking + Add object > Face Effects > Face Liquify in the Hierarchy panel. Note: Adding Face Liquify as an object automatically creates Liquify nested under Face Binding
Configure Face Binding component
- Click on the Face Binding object in the Hierarchy panel.
- Check out the Face Binding component on the right-side panel.
- Configure Face Binding component:
- For Which Face, select the number of faces you want to attach the effect. The face number assignment is based on the order of detection. The first face detected in the scene will be assigned to 0 and so on.
- Tracking Target is default set to Human. No need to change.
Configure Liquify component
You can add Liquify to an object by clicking + Add component > Utility > Liquify.
- Click on the Liquify object in the Hierarchy panel.
- Check out the Liquify component on the right-side panel.
- Configure Liquify component.
- + Radius: This property determines the radius of the Liquify circle, the default being 1. You can adjust between 0 and 3.
- + Intensity X: This property determines the amount of vertical compression along the x-axis for the Liquify circle, the default being 0.5. You can adjust between -1 and 1.
- + Intensity Y: This property determines the amount of horizontal compression along the y-axis for the Liquify circle, the default being 0.5. You can adjust between -1 and 1.
- + Liquify Area: Click this dropdown menu to choose between Full, Left, Right, Up and Down. Full enables the Liquify effect on the entire circle. Left, Right, Up, and Down will enable the Liquify effect on the chosen half side.
- Full (Default)
Adjust Liquify object’s Transform
You can adjust the Transform of the Liquify, including the values for Position, Rotation, and Scale under the Transform panel.
You can also adjust the properties of the Liquify component. All modifications will be automatically reflected in the Preview panel.
Use multiple Liquifies
You can always add more Liquify points by right-clicking on the Liquify object and clicking Duplicate to create a copy of the existing entity. Feel free to adjust the copy to your liking and rename the layers accordingly.
Copy-pasting/resetting Liquify designs
Once you have created a design that you like, you can replicate the customizations to another Liquify entity by clicking the More Options button and selecting Copy from the dropdown menu. You can then paste in the new entity. You can always restart the design by clicking Reset under the dropdown menu as well.