This guide will help you import assets and compress them to be a Texture Sequence.
- Format: .png and .jpg file formats are supported.
- File frame number (number of files in one Texture Sequence) < 200.
- For each texture in the Texture Sequence:
- Resolution limit: The maximum resolution limitation is 1024 x 1024 pixels.
- The single file size is < 1 MB.
- The total file size is < 200 MB.
Import Texture Sequence
Import your assets by clicking + Add Asset > Import > Texture Sequence at the bottom of the Assets panel. The selected files will become a Texture Sequence asset.
Fail to import
Make sure your files meet the requirements before you import them. Otherwise, the import will fail, as shown in the following images:
The file size might change after image compression, so be sure to check it.
Texture Sequence properties
Click on your animation in the Texture folder of the Assets panel to preview your animation as a Texture Sequence.
Resolution: Displays the resolution of the .png. The maximum resolution should be less than 1024.
Size: Displays the file size of the .png.
Type: Displays the file type.
Duration: The number of frames the texture sequence lasts for. The maximum frame count is 200.
Texture Sequence compression
Compression: Compressing Texture Sequences works similarly to compressing image assets. See our 2D image guide for more information.
Preview displays and plays the Texture Sequence animation at 12 fps.