Saltar para o conteúdo principal
v1.3.2 (June 30, 2022)
- Please visit the Effect House website to download the latest version.
- Memory leak and crash issues resolved for version 1.3.2.
- You may have experienced memory leak issues or crashes while using Effect House v1.3.0 or v1.3.1. We resolved this in v1.3.2.
- There was an issue accessing the most recent version of Effect House. This has been fixed.
- There was a glitch issue when using Bling in combination with Face Effects or 3D objects. This has been fixed.
- Effects with Image Tap may have experienced issues on preview with Android devices. This has been resolved.
- You may have issues accessing Effect House on Mac OS version 10.14. We will share updates when this is fixed.
- Face Inset may fail to save at position (0,0,0). All other positions should work as expected.
- Combining Face Mask and Face Inset may lead to online crash risks. We recommend that you do not use both together until it is fixed.